525 W Arlington Pl, Chicago, IL 60614
Much of the charm of Salvatore’s, one of the best Chicago wedding venues, is derived from its idyllic location – a beautiful tree-lined street in one of Chicago’s most historic neighborhoods, Lincoln Park. As the seasons change, so does the setting — lush and green during the spring and summer months, awash in the glorious colors of changing leaves during fall, and covered in a blanket of pristine snow in the winter months. Salvatore’s is only minutes away from the heart of Chicago’s business and shopping district and is easily reached from all major highways.
PARKING AT SALVATORE’S
As with many historic neighborhoods, Lincoln Park has special parking restrictions and guidelines. Salvatore’s has made special arrangements for all of your guests’ cars.
Valet Parking – Salvatore’s offers valet parking for day and night functions.
Public Parking – There are several enclosed, public parking lots that can easily accommodate cars for any size event within walking distance.
DIRECTIONS TO SALVATORE’S FROM KENNEDY EXPRESSWAY
• Exit at Fullerton Avenue.
• Proceed East until you reach the first stop sign past the intersection of Lincoln, Halsted and Fullerton.
• This street is Orchard Street (one way street), turn left.
• Next turn right on Arlington Street (one way street).
• Proceed to 525 W. Arlington Place.
DIRECTIONS TO SALVATORE’S FROM LAKE SHORE DRIVE
1. Exit at Fullerton Avenue, head West.
2. Turn right on Clark Street.
3. Turn Left on W. Deming Place (one way street).
4. Turn left on N.Geneva Ter. (one way street).
5. Turn left on Arlington Street (one way street).
6. Proceed to 525 W. Arlington Place.